You are a high-school graduate and passionate about life sciences? Then you have the opportunity to complete a Voluntary Social Year in Science, Technology and Sustainability (FJN) with us. During this research year, you will gain insights into scientific thinking and laboratory work. You will acquire a basic skill set in biochemical, cell biological and molecular biological methods and experience working in a team with young international scientists.
For further information about the FJN, please check the website of ijgd (de(link is external), en(link is external)). If you have any further questions about the Pancreatic Cancer Collaborative Research Centre, please contact us (email@example.com(link sends e-mail)).
Are you interested? We look forward to your application.
All participating institutions have developed various well-established and highly attractive early career support and programs.
- TUM Graduate School(link is external)
- TUM Medical Graduate Center(link is external)
- TUM Talent Factory for Postdocs(link is external)
- LMU Graduate Center(link is external)
- LMU Munich Medical Research School(link is external)
- LMU Academic Career Program(link is external)
- LMU Center for Advanced Studies (CAS)(link is external)
- Helmholtz Graduate School in Environmental Health (HELENA)(link is external)
- HMGU Career Center(link is external)
- Postdocs@HMGU(link is external)