Max Reichert together with Michael Quante (Klinik für Innere Medizin II, TUM) founded an International Translational Cancer Center with a focus on pancreatic cancer & esophageal cancer.
The aim is to create an infrastructure for student / postdoc exchange and facilitate research collaboration and international clinical trials.
- Technical University of Munich
- Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center (HICCC) at Columbia University Medical Center
- Columbia University, New York
- SFB 1321
Photo, from the left:
- Timothy C. Wang (Columbia University)
- Michael Quante (Technical University of Munich)
- Max Reichert (Technical University of Munich)
- Anil Rustgi (Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center)